Thursday, December 3, 2009

To blog again...

Between holidays, visitors and sick Pop I haven't had time to think let alone blog, but I miss it and I hope you miss me. It really has become a creative outlet for me no matter how silly or almost deep the posts are and after almost a month of not writing I really miss it.
Times have been stressful here and when a family member is sick you tend to focus on nothing else. But I need to focus on my funny little offspring and the silly things they do each day, because it is them that keep me smiling and laughing.
I have fantastic stories of turkey legs the size of Abby's head, and Abby's butt show and Sophia's most exciting day at school (here first time buying lunch) and Simon and Charlie's new wrestling matches and free falls from the couch (for fun). Now matter what is happening outside my home and in the real world, behind my door is a house full of fantastic kids that make me SMILE each and every day, if not each and every minute. Maybe I will just stay in my house for the next 18 years and pretend there is no real world. Okay fine I don't think I could make it as a shut in, but I really do love these strange little creatures we have created!

No comments: