Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free Labor

I just packed the girls up and sent them to the Adirondacks with Grandad and Tina. They will be enjoying the mountains, the lake, fishing, swimming, campfires and all other fun things the woods offer. They need this vacation since we have been working them around the house, I'm sure there are some kind of child labor laws against this, but they LOVE to peel wallpaper, really they DO (hey, we use vinegar and water, no crazy chemicals). So enjoy girls, because when you get home you will be scrubbing floor and swapping out all your wire hangers... Mommy hates wallpaper as much as wire hangers...

1 comment:

Aunt Betsy said...

Dawn dish soap and warm water in a squirt bottle works amazingly well. A tip from Uncle Gerry to me when I was taking off layers and layers of old wallpaper. Sticking the tongue out while concentrating must be a family trait...my kids both do it. CPS could go wild at your house...kids climbing on tables, desserts that looks like nutritious dinners and now child labor. I'll visit you in the big house! (At least you'll get some rest there)