Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Yeah I have a Blog...

So I guess I have been busy, since I haven't blogged in so long. Sorry folks these damn kids really are a lot of work sometimes. I know they have done some cute things and there have been funny stories to tell, but you think I can remember...
Here what hasn't escaped my memory.
  • I had a bit of a meltdown and started ripping down the UGLY wallpaper in my kitchen, it is amazing how therapeutic monotonous activities can be!
  • Sophia scored this great goal in soccer, a real shot, not an accidental goal like most of them are. She saw Rich on the side line ran up to him screaming and pointing to him"THAT WAS FOR YOU DADDY, THAT WAS FOR YOU!!!" He would never admit it, but he may have shed a happy tear. It was so cute!
  • Abby is starting to potty train herself, she does well as long as I don't mention it at all. If I speak of it she refused to enter the bathroom. Figures, I don't know why I thought it would be any different than everything else-Abby's way or no way!
  • We went to a family reunion thing for Rich's family. We see these folk about once a year, so Abby doesn't know them. The first hour Abby sat and watched from the side then she sat on her Mima's lap and said "Mima, why are we here?" She is her father's child. But by the end she was leading cousins by the hand and charming them to bring her to the playground.
  • Simon and Charlie are A YEAR OLD next month. WOW! I can't believe it! They are great, all over the place climbing and almost walking, Charlie can walk he just doesn't know it yet! They look more and more different everyday especially since Charlie is about 2 pounds bigger than Simon. People don't believe me that they are twins. Funny, I didn't want identical, but I didn't want people to think they had different fathers!

No comments: