Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A VERY late Mother's Day Post.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my babes and family. I picked out my own gift this year, a necklace with tiny little name tags for all my kiddos. I love it! It is made by a friend of a friend and a fellow stay-at-home mom. Check out her website http://www.tinytagdesigns.com/. Anymore kids and I need a bigger neck!


I had the girls make a Mother's Day craft for our many, many grandmother's and aunt's. They turned out so cute and I was pleasantly surprised that they actually did most of the work!



I was going to write a lovely, heartfelt, mushy post about the joys of motherhood and how much my life has changed, improved and blah, blah, blah. Instead I will simply say-life is good, my kids are super cool little creatures that fill my day with laughs, love, hugs and joy. Happy Mother Day to me- "the best Mom in the world" according to Sophia!

No comments: