Friday, May 29, 2009

Poppy

So I have written this post 6 times, each time I try to publish it disappears. When it began it was a long, witty, interesting discussion of how my children are lucky enough to have 16 Grandparents (combo of Great/Step/The regular kind). With each failed attempt it has gotten shorter, less witty and much less interesting. If you really want to hear more details on our large fantastic family give me a call as I'm sick of typing it...
Below you will find some picture of my Pop AKA- Poppy. Other 15 Grandparent take no offense please -I'm not playing favorites, he happened to be here and I got some cute shots of him and the kids (plus he may be my #1 blog fan). If you would like a feature presentation, come on over and strike a pose!

One cool dude chillin' in the grass...

Swinging with Simon...

Wrestling with Charlie...

Chasing Abby in the sprinkler...

Doing a little water gun hoedown with Sophia...
Not sure who enjoys the time more Pop or the kids...both are lucky to have the other!!!

No comments: