Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello

Hello and sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I need to take some pictures and force my kids to do something cute for me to write about. Since lately they have not done much more than fight with each other, whine, cry and scream at deafening decibels. So, until then I have a couple of updates!
Sophia
We had our first parent meeting at Sophia's elementary school! Still having trouble believing she will be starting kindergarten in the fall. But get this- She is the graduating class of 2022. Ha imagine that.
Conversation had between Abby and Nanny
Nan- Abby is Java a boy or a girl?
Abby- Java is a dog Nanny!
Charlie
Tooth number 2 has arrived and he is can't stop playing with them and feeling them with his tongue, so we have nicknamed him Charlie snaketounge.
Simon
Tooth number 1 is here (a lovely Mother's Day gift for me). Simon has also started fighting back when Charlie attacks. They are very funny to watch! They really interact and play together now. It is very cool to watch their relationship develop!
Okay off to force cuteness and bloggability from my children!

2 comments:

Miles Bogus said...

bloggability!!!! c'mon you are turning into a real geek 2.0...you should not apologize for lack of post, your posts are extremely high quality. I could see if you were slapping something up that took 2 seconds, but what you are providing here is family art which I am sure takes time because they are well crafted. I vote that you do not apologize anymore.

Aunt Betsy said...

you'd better apologize...forget what that other person said! I am the great Aunt and I need pictures...come on, quit watching "soaps" and get busy.....