Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm still here...

Sorry all- life has been ummm let's just say shitty...stomach bug x3 in this house. I don't remember being so ill since I was little (I did not make a pot of coffee for 5 days-WOW) and I hate seeing my little ones sick- rough year for stomach bugs. But we seem to be in the clear now. Time to Lysol and bleach my house from top to bottom since bodily fluids were flying all over this place! YUCK!
Quick updates:
  • Today is Sophia's first soccer practice- hope to have some pictures up tomorrow!
  • Happy Birthday to me-34 oh my!
  • Charlie got me the best birthday gift ever...his first tooth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are an experienced nursing mom, why so happy about a tooth? Or maybe girls are different. Can't wait to see the Soccer pics. mima

Aunt Betsy said...

Happy Birthday to you...happy birhtday to you, happy birthday dear Leah, happy birthday to you! I hope your husband treats you like a queen!!