Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They crawl, they climb and they fall!!!

Charlie has been mobile for awhile and Simon has joined the party! Oh my- they are fast, curious and know no boundaries!!!!!!! Simon now knows how to get around, he is not as fast as Charlie but he is accurate and crawls with a purpose, usually that purpose is a clump of dog hair, a crumb or a dirty diaper that hasn't made it to the trash yet. Charlie (7 1/2 months old) has mastered the crawling thing and has moved on to pulling up on whatever he is near, which usually means his less agile brother. Yes, Charlie enjoys using Simon as climbing apparatus. He climbs over him, he stands using Simon's head a leverage and sometimes he just gets on top of Simon and lays there laughing, while Simon flails his little arms and legs grunting and crying until someone realizes and rescues him. Herein lies my problem, do I allow the attacks to happen as I get my camera to capture the very amusing moments or do I save Simon from the wraith of Charlie. For now I will share some fun pictures of the boys playing with their favorite mirror toy.
I see you!!
Hmmm, wait a minute- what's going on here?
Simon's head- Charlie's face in mirror.
Impending attack!

2 comments:

Aunt Betsy said...

I can't believe thay are 7 1/2 months and Sophia is going to kindergarten. It can't be. They are all soooo cute. Get on a plane and visit us! Please!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute boys!!! ~Jannine :)