Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kindergarten!

Kindergarten, I can't believe it. I just signed Sophia up this morning. She will begin full day Kindergarten in the fall. I'm so excited for her. I think this kid has been ready for it since she was about 2. Yes she is my daughter and I am biased, but she is a very smart, intuitive, and creative little kid and never ceases to amaze me. She was speaking in sentences when she was 1 (no exaggeration) and now at 4 she is correctly using words like incessantly and predicament- she amazes me!!!!
On a side note... I just signed up my OLDEST child for Kindergarten...What the hell were we thinking - 4 kids in 4 years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gramma thinks that Mommy needs a time-out.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's Kindergarten time! Amazing! Her vocab is insane!! ~Jannine