Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

The Outtakes...Enjoy. I have about 500 more but these were some of my favorites.

No more eggnog Mom!
A fat man in a red suit does what????

Please take these damn hats off us!

"I'm out of here" says Charlie as he rolls away sick of flashes in his face.


We are going to kick some Christmas Ass!

Ahhhhh.....Mayham

4 unhappy children
3 of them crying
2 boys really screaming
And Sophiaaaa in a pear tree


Ahhh the Christmas card. I remember Sophia's first Christmas, we had soooo many good pictures we did 3 or 4 different versions of the card.....Then Abby- I think we still did 2 different ones the first year. Now we have 4 and trying to get all 4 in one decent picture is tough! Thankfully the picture places are hip to the difficulty and make the cards with multiple pictures on them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leah! It's so great to be able to check in with you and your family on this blog! The pictures are so much fun. I hope you all had a great Xmas and will have the best New Year too! I'm looking forward to meeting the boys some day. Peace. Love, Linda (Stiles)

Aunt Betsy said...

It makes me sad that we are far away....where are the pictures of the short, bald child who was with you recently? Big hugs to all!

Anonymous said...

test