Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sophia Goes to School




Sophia started preschool this week and she is the cutest with her little backpack. I can't believe she will be in kindergarten next year. She seems to like it, but she is playing it pretty cool and not giving too much info about it- except of course for her new habit of telling "stories". Like the one about how they taught her ballet all day, or the one she told her dad- "we swam in the pool all day and they let me go underwater whenever I wanted". Well there is no pool and there was no ballet so who knows what's happening in her little head.
When I dropped her off on the first day she told me to show her where the potty was and leave-"I'm fine". I'm sure she is and I love that she is, but she could have humored me a little...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!! You tell Sophia that I think she looks amazing and like such a big girl!! Love the outfit and her hair and oh my gosh... that SMILE!!!!!!!!!! So happy she is happy!!! Leah, you are doing an amazing job of raising a beautiful, confident, capable girl. Good for you! Kisses, Jannine

Anut Toots said...

Sophia looks so big! Are they skating and horseback riding at school too?