Monday, August 4, 2008

Three Weeks...Wait what day is it???

So the fog has lifted a little I think, either that or the adrenaline high has just worn off and the fog is starting to thicken. Whatever it is survival mode has kicked in and life is beginning to resume so sort of normalcy. Normalcy of the next few months will go something like this- cry, boob, poop, pee, change outfit, boob, play with girls, eat, feed girls, cry, poop, pee, boob, play with girls, count down til Rich gets home, cry, boob, pee, poop, make dinner, play with girls, poop, pee, boob... you get the point, notice there is no sleep listed, or showers and the poop and pee can count for anyone in the house, but if it is me chances are there will also be boob, crying and possibly playing with girls involved in the task. At least I'm not the one doing the crying, things are actually going really well. The boys sleep a lot and are pretty content -I fear typing those words is a very bad thing...as both just started crying...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah you are funny!!! I don't know how you do it!! Happy belated Birthday to Soph....I love that picture!! Jannine :)

Anonymous said...

are you up for visits yet? Natalie

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, Leah! Keep your
great "sense of humor". I am sure it will keep you sane! Love-Aunt Lou