Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Belly (Warning- viewing photos may cause sleep loss, nightmares, hysterical blindness)




Wow- these picture are from about 2 weeks ago and I was 31 weeks pregnant - Yes that means I could actually be pregnant for another 9 weeks (the Doc probably won't let me go that long). At the time of pictures the boys were 3 lbs 9oz and 3lbs 12oz. It is actually amazing how much the belly has grown in 2 weeks. I don't really think my skin or my ribs can go much more, but the human body is quite amazing. If only it could spring back into shape as easily as it stretches!!!

5 comments:

Jannine said...

Leah, I love this! You did a great job creating this! Great idea!! I'm amazed that you were "blogging" at 6am!!!! Shouldn't you still be sleeping? :) I can't wait to check in for all the updates. Good Luck today. Good job my friend!! ~Jannine

Jannine said...

Oh maybe you weren't blogging at 6am!! I posted at 9:44am but it says 6:44am!!! Good I feel better now!! :)

mima said...

My grandchildren are so lucky to have such a bright mom. What a great idea.
I think we need weekly belly updates!

the sane sister said...

the kids always win out over sanity...look at your husbands family...not a sane one in the bunch.... but all were semi-normal before kids....we love the blog idea cuz we miss out on everything...your california family

Anonymous said...

Leah,

You are ALL baby--you look great! But I just have to tell you, you can't call Abby strange--she might come to believe it and she is such an adorable child--so beautiful!

Hang in. Can't wait to see those boys!

Sally